Thread: Question on Skilled Work Experience EOI

Default Question on Skilled Work Experience EOI

Hi Guys, really appreciate the info and been reading this forum quite a lot. This is my first post as I can't seem to find the answer

Anyway, i'm trying to fill up my EOI and in the section of Skilled Work Experience where i need to put in my past company and experience, there are fields for Contact Person, email and phone. I'am assuming that I need to put my manager but he already resigned from the company. I have also left the company last year and he resigned 3 months after I left. My question is can I still use his details for this or do I need to find someone that is still in the company?

Thanks a bunch!

This is an either/or situation. Whoever you name needs to be someone who can easily answer the details required about your old job. If all that would be well documented in the firm's HR records, so someone currently employed there could answer the questions even if they didn't know or work with you, then giving the person in charge of HR's details would be all right. If you don't think they would necessarily know everything necessary, then you can give your old manager as a referee. He or you will probably be asked to explain who he is and why he is in a position to know about your employment. Whoever you name will need to be definitely available on the contact details supplied during the time your case will be being processed.

Thanks JandM. I think i may need to give my old manager as the contact as our company is very large and the HR wouldn't know the full details of my employment.