Thread: EOI: B.12-Have you ever been refused entry to any country, including New Zealand?

Default EOI: B.12-Have you ever been refused entry to any country, including New Zealand?

Hi,

In EOI form there is question no. B12 which says "Have you ever been refused entry to any country, including New Zealand?"

Does this question also means visa refusal or only the physical entry to any country?? previously in EOI there was separate question for visa refusal, but no I cannot see any question regarding visa refusal.

I have been recently declined essential skills work visa of NZ. Otherwise I have never been physically refused to enter any country, neither I have been rejected any other visa.

Please advise, should I select yes or no to this question?

Regardss,
    Farooq

Say yes, and explain it was visa refusal because you did not meet (whatever) requirement at the time. (That is no dishonour to you, and there is nothing against applying again when you believe you now DO meet the requirements.)

Thanks Jand M. Could you also answer my another query which I posted in another thread but did not get any response yet.

There is no start/joining date mentioned on my job offer, however, EOI form asks you to provide the start date of my employment. Technically it will be after I get the visa.

In this case what should I do?? Should I put a tentative date i.e 31-Dec-18?
    Please advise..

If there is room, I think you should put what you said - after grant of the visa. If there isn't room, I suggest you should ask ChrisMwn or EGoodhue, the LIAs.