Thread: Renewing partnership visa

Default Renewing partnership visa

Hi guys. My wife is renewing her student visa and I will renew my partner visa. We had 2 years partnership based visa which will expire in 2 months time. Should I wait for her to renew her student visa first or should we apply together?? We are doing it online. I am not sure how to link both the applications? Do we have to fill separate forms and send separately? Thanks in advance
    Last edited by iceman85; 26th June 2018 at 07:24 PM.

I've answered this on your other thread. https://www.enz.org/forum/showthread...ht=#post573567 Do the student visa online if you want to, then follow up with the other application on paper with a covering letter. You don't have to wait for the student visa to be granted before you apply for the partner-sponsored visa.

There's no need to put the same question on multiple threads. Most people come into the forum at each visit via New Posts or What's New? so they see everything anyone has posted since they were last there - you won't get overlooked.

Thank you so much for responding and I Sorry for posting same question on other threads. Thanks alot