Thread: Validity of Police Certificate

Default Validity of Police Certificate

I have a question regarding police clearance certificate...

I obtained police certificate from Pakistan on 17-Feb-2018. Certificate indicates the stay period in Pakistan as "since birth up to 10-Sep-17 (date of my last exit from Pakistan at that time)". However I visited Pakistan after issuance of the certificate in April-18 and my last exit from Pakistan as on today is 20-Apr-2018 but certificate indicates 10-Sep-17 as that was the last exit at the time of issuance of police certificate.

My EOI has been selected and I expected to receive ITA in July-18 and I am expecting to submit my application by end of Jul-18.

As my police certificate is still valid (as date of issuance is 17-Feb-18 and by end of July it will still be within 6 months), but my last exit shown in the certificate is not updated.

So please advise, should I get a new Police certificate with the latest exit date from Pakistan or my previous certificate will be acceptable (which is still valid but does not have the latest exit date from Pakistan).

Regards,

Pakistan PCC are valid for 180 days from the date of issuance. INZ are not after period of stay dates. Usually PCC from other countries don’t mention period of stay dates. You can use PCC obtained on 17-02-2018 if you intend to lodge ITA before 17-08-2018.