Thread: ITA received - Queries on submission of documents

Default ITA received - Queries on submission of documents

Hi all,

I have received ITA and now I have to submit my application. I have following queries:

1- can I submit balck and white certified copies or it must be colored certified copies?

2- IELTS test report - Should I send original or certified copy??

3- Employer supplementary form ( INZ 1235)- Should I ask my employer to send me original form or can I submitted scanned printed copy?

I shall be thankful for prompt response.

Regards,

1. I submitted colored copies (i.e. some document copies are clearer and look more pleasant in colored format, for example passport photo page, degree certs, etc). You can easily get them laser printed at Warehouse Stationery.
    2. I submitted certified copies of IELTS/TOEFL
    3. I printed the blank form (INZ 1235) and asked my employer to fill up. After they filled up, I sent the actual form to INZ. However I kept a digital copy of it (scan it into computer using printer scanner) for future record.

PS: I got my RV few weeks ago , so the above was what I did when I sent docs over to INZ for ITA.

Dear Lousy. engineer,

Thanks for your response. Seems like you applied while you were inside NZ.

I am an offshore applicant. There are so many documents and I dont have color copier...so I just wanted to ask if it is mandatory..of course color ones are better... but is there any specific requirement for color? or black and white are also acceptable?

Hi Ozman750
    I also submitted colored copies however I don't see any problem with black and white because I've never found any specific requirement for color.
    I also submitted certified copies of IELTS. Just remember, If the endorsement was written in a foreign language, it needs to be translated into English.
    I also submitted the original INZ 1235 that employer filled up and signed.
    Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by ozman750 View Post
    Dear Lousy. engineer,

Thanks for your response. Seems like you applied while you were inside NZ.

I am an offshore applicant. There are so many documents and I dont have color copier...so I just wanted to ask if it is mandatory..of course color ones are better... but is there any specific requirement for color? or black and white are also acceptable?
    Yup, I applied while holding an Essential Skill Work Visa in NZ.
    Don't think there's any requirement for document copies as commented by fellow forum reader pianista.
    Good luck.