Thread: Partner About to Apply for Partner of NZer Work Visa

Default Partner About to Apply for Partner of NZer Work Visa

Hey Guys

My partner is about to Apply for Partner of New Zealander work Visa we met in 2015 online and started dating Long Distance later in the year and finally met in 2016 and a couple of times since and will be applying now for a Visa for her to come here.

Our Evidence includes:

Flights of myself to see her (3x in total from 2016 till now)
    Flights we've taken together ( Roughly 5+ (Still trying to look for some of our other e-tickets))
    Photos we have together spreading out over 2 year period
    Rental Agreement with both names (5+ Months from 2017)
    Western Union Receipts of money being sent.
    Facebook Post screenshots (Over Course of relationship)
    Facebook Messages between each other
    Letters from our Parents and Friends recognizing of Relationship
    Our son's Birth Certificate with both our names

There may be more Evidence that i have currently Forgotten about (Side note: we are not living together at moment as she is overseas with our son whilst i am in NZ working)

I will Update this when Application have been Lodged and such.

And as a Question of Recommendation, Would anyone please be kind as to recommend me LIA's please so i can have a few to pick from that people have used for their Visa's?

I used Peter Ryan from Capital Immigration. Based in Wellington but they also have an office in Auckland. Very honest and up front, felt very comfortable with him handling my partnership visa application (work). I did a lot of research and met with around 5-10 different LIAs in Wellington, and was very pleased I went with Peter and his team at Capital Immigration. My visa was approved in a little under 10 days. Good luck! https://cisnz.co.nz/

Hi Guys!!!

Here’s an Update

Application Submitted online August 23rd Manila branch online through Immigration advisor

Accepted 06 September for 12 months.

CO never contacted us and I’m not too sure when was appointed.

Thanks to you guys for all tips on what we should keep for evidence and a huge thank you to Chris for helping with our application

Congratulations!