Thread: Anyone is/was working for mcdonalds?

Default Anyone is/was working for mcdonalds?

Hi there,

I used to have topic to ask how to get job in NZ and I got job right after I moved there. Later, I stop working to look for professional job but I was out of many job application even I get into 3rd round ( so touching). I just apply for McDonalds and need to work to earn while I am waiting for other offer.

The other recruiter may get back to me right after my interview with McDonalds next week. I am thinking to delay the starting day to start working in McDoanlds to get result from them. But McDonalds asks to bring personal document along with the interview and I read they may just hire you on the spot.

Will I have the trouble if I later decline the job offer when I submitted these document to them without signing the contract in this interview?

It would be great if someone knows about their hiring process can share with me, thank you so much

Sorry but I have no idea what you are asking?

I've just looked back to see what your visa situation is, and find that that doesn't come into the question because you have an open visa anyway.

This is just a matter of good manners - don't verbally accept a job (even without signing a contract) and then, within the next short time, think it's all right to tell them no, you don't want it. If you want to delay the answer as you may be getting a skilled offer, say so. NZ has a small population, and someone who messes employers about can get themselves a poor reputation quite easily - if word gets around that you're not a serious prospect, it may be that when you actually NEED a low-skilled job, you won't be considered.