Thread: Amazon Prime

Default Amazon Prime

Has anyone been able to use their US account to watch videos recently? Any advice how? Thanks!

It could be worth trying a VPN. I don't know if Amazon tries to block those like Netflix.

I use a vpn. Amazon really is on it when it comes to fighting VPNs and it is a bit of a cat and mouse game having to continuously switch servers.

Depending how much it will be used (and the selection in the US), you could consider a dedicated IP address with your VPN rather than being allocated a shared one. They cost more but if you use it a lot, it might be worth it. I use that with Netflix and have never had an issue.

I use NordVPN to watch Prime Video. Works fine in a browser about 90% of the time when NordVPN randomly connects to a US server. Sometimes that server would be one that was blacklisted by Amazon, so I just disconnect and randomly connect to a new one. This also works fine with a 4k FireTV stick with the NordVPN app installed in it. I'm able to watch Prime Video and US Netflix that way.