Thread: what Visa to apply

Default what Visa to apply

Hi.
    So first I’d like to give a little background of my relationship.
    My partner and I have been together for 5years of which is married for 3years.

He wasn’t denied a visa stating that chronology of events occurred in our relationship doesn’t make us look genuine.

INZ accepts that we’ve lived together for 12months.

But still denies that we are genuine.
    It’s come to a point where I have started having anxiety attacks and been asked to seek counseling.

I know the only cause of my anxiety is my partner being overseas.

I would like to write to MP and seek guidance.
    I have no answers.
    I have spend too much seeking legal advise and help but none helped.

We are genuine and that’s why I’m still fighting to get him back.
    I even lived with him in India for 8months.

We have abundance of photos with family and friends .

I now want to apply for visa on my own.
    What’s the best way to get him even for a short period of time to help me with my depression.
    Could someone please guide what’s the best approach to INZ for his visa and how to approach my MP FOr help.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by ssnrulz View Post
    Hi.
    So first I’d like to give a little background of my relationship.
    My partner and I have been together for 5years of which is married for 3years.

He wasn’t denied a visa stating that chronology of events occurred in our relationship doesn’t make us look genuine.

INZ accepts that we’ve lived together for 12months.

But still denies that we are genuine.
    It’s come to a point where I have started having anxiety attacks and been asked to seek counseling.

I know the only cause of my anxiety is my partner being overseas.

I would like to write to MP and seek guidance.
    I have no answers.
    I have spend too much seeking legal advise and help but none helped.

We are genuine and that’s why I’m still fighting to get him back.
    I even lived with him in India for 8months.

We have abundance of photos with family and friends .

I now want to apply for visa on my own.
    What’s the best way to get him even for a short period of time to help me with my depression.
    Could someone please guide what’s the best approach to INZ for his visa and how to approach my MP FOr help.

Thank you
    It wont matter which visa your partner applies, for, the outcome will be the same , until you can resolve the question of genuineness.
    You can approach your MP by making an appointment with the local electorate secretary.

What is best ways to prove genuine relationship.
    Given I have used every mean.
    Marriage videos, tenancy agreement photographs.
    Advice. ?

Here https://www.google.com/search?source....0.ls89uWi7ZQE are old threads with discussion and examples.

Nobody can say for certain exactly what WILL work, because INZ considers every case individually.

Sorry But the truth is , Depression alot of us on here felt it and still feeling it . But depression wont solve the problem and will deny you the chance of thinking properly on the right thing/step to do . Alot of people has been in worse more situations . In my case my wife has being living with me for 1year and 8months in brazil going to 2 years after i was declined alot of times . you gotta take it easy and read up those links JANDM sent to you . . . i believe that you can get some suggestions in other peoples experience . Trust me, my wife doesnt like Brazil but she is ready to sacrifice and be with me until the very day we apply for a visa . My wife is young and had a good job in New zealand as she has her bachelors and masters in Education but yet she had to sacrifice when we realised its becoming so hard and depressing . So what i am saying is , get over this depression and think well ..... Delay is not Denial and denial of a visa once,twice or thrice is not forever denial . Chill and think well . I wish you the best .