Thread: is there any requirement which says "do not staple" the documents?

Default is there any requirement which says "do not staple" the documents?

Hi,

I have to lodge my application and I have quite a lot of documents in my application. There are few documents which have more than 1 page. Can I staple those documents together?

I want to staple the documents so that CO is not lost with so many of papers.....

I just want to ask whether there is any specific requirement by INZ which says "do not staple" the documents???

Please advise...I am asking because when I was applying for Canada, there was instruction that we should not staple the documents.

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by ozman750 View Post
    Hi,

I have to lodge my application and I have quite a lot of documents in my application. There are few documents which have more than 1 page. Can I staple those documents together?

I want to staple the documents so that CO is not lost with so many of papers.....

I just want to ask whether there is any specific requirement by INZ which says "do not staple" the documents???

Please advise...I am asking because when I was applying for Canada, there was instruction that we should not staple the documents.

Regards,
    no such requirement.
    INZ's preferecne though is that since all documents are scanned, is that they are not stapled. Also they don't like bound documents, or the use of binders. Best just to put all documents in 1 or more zip log bags or folders, properly labeled.

Perhaps a little tips from me, rather than using glue, use Blu Tack to stick photos on the INZ form

I had plenty of docs with multiple pages. Made sure all was in the correct order and held it together with a sturdy rubber band. That way the CO can remove the bundle from the band and scan the docs easily. I am sure they prefer loose papers that are presented in order.

For odd-sized docs like envelopes, plane tickets, and receipts, I put them all in the smallest butterfly clip I could find and clipped that to the appropriate section (proof of genuine and stable relationship/joint financial commitments).

Thanks!!!