Thread: Application Advice needed

Post Application Advice needed

Hi,
    I am about to send in our family application online, through the "Realme" account. I have all but 1 document uploaded. But its telling me there is problems on different pages. We have read through everything and it all looks good. Can anyone give me advice on what to do. I have inserted a screen shot of what it is doing. If i submit my application, will it come back to me?

Screen Shop of Application.jpg

A very common problem when filling in the forms is to have left a blank, or blanks. You need to put "N/A" (not applicable) in any space where the question does not apply to you. You could try checking for that.

Thank you, I tried that but it does not work either.

The spaces that need to be completed should be highlighted/marked - have you selected an option for every question? I'm going through the same thing with my partner at the moment and we deliberately leave some questions blank to prevent accidental submission. Though, the questions we don't answer (I think) are marked with red.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Girl View Post
    Hi,
    I am about to send in our family application online, through the "Realme" account. I have all but 1 document uploaded. But its telling me there is problems on different pages. We have read through everything and it all looks good. Can anyone give me advice on what to do. I have inserted a screen shot of what it is doing. If i submit my application, will it come back to me?

Screen Shop of Application.jpg
    Every time you log back into the application you need to move back through these sections. That's so that if anything has changed, you can update those sections, particularly to ensure health and character declarations are correct as at date application dis submitted.

Thank you all, I am going to submit it today so fingers crossed. I didn't realize that we have to send off our passports. When do we have to send them off and how long does it take before they are back?
    Thanks in advance

You have to send either the actual passports or a certified copy of them at the time of the application. https://www.immigration.govt.nz/know...-question-7058 They don't need to keep the real ones once they have seen and checked them, so they'll soon be sent back, then usually, they ask for them again (or for the first time if you sent a copy in the first place) when the visa is being granted.