Thread: Confused from INZ call center

Default Confused from INZ call center

Good Morning All,
    I confused answer from INZ call centre. Before 2 weeks when I called they say CO allocated for my application.But when i called last Saturday the person who attaend the call says to me case officer allocated .Then he put me on hold for 2 minutes and he check the CO details after she tols me ,actually no CO allocated yet on your application ,but supporting officers pick your application to allocate CO ..

I really confused ,is this normal ?
    Last edited by STV; 20th August 2018 at 08:31 AM. Reason: ADDING TEXT

Sorry to say, it is well known that a person can phone INZ three times on the same day with the same query and get three different answers. The telephone answerers are just a human FAQ system working from a database, and as you will know, what anyone finds on a computer depends on how they search, how good they are at interpreting what is relevant, etc., etc..

So at the moment, nobody can tell you for sure which of these answers is the right one. I know it's frustrating. One of the call-handlers told you he was looking at your details in the system, so you DO know that your case is logged in. At the very least, it is in the queue to be assigned to a CO.

Quote Originally Posted by STV View Post
    Good Morning All,
    I confused answer from INZ call centre. Before 2 weeks when I called they say CO allocated for my application.But when i called last Saturday the person who attaend the call says to me case officer allocated .Then he put me on hold for 2 minutes and he check the CO details after she tols me ,actually no CO allocated yet on your application ,but supporting officers pick your application to allocate CO ..

I really confused ,is this normal ?
    Which brach is your application???

auckland central manukau.What about you?

Quote Originally Posted by STV View Post
    auckland central manukau.What about you?
    Same mate Manukau....

I got the same reply that CO is allocated and it's with another CO for final approval and we would know the decision in 1 or 2 weeks. Fingers crossed I don't get this reply. Mine is with the Wellington branch.

Thanks, JandM for the prompt answer. I will let you know what would be the reply for the next call to INZ

They were right for me and I got my visa today

Good news!