Thread: Offshore application query

Default Offshore application query

If you are applying offshore for a partner of NZ work visa do you have to send your passport with your application and how does this work if you apply online.
    The application wont be done from the applications home country so if they sent their passport this would then leave them in a foreign country without a means to leave. This would be a bit dodgey especially as it will be from Asia.
    I know I could call the call centre but dont know if I trust an answer from them
    thanks all

No, they don't have to send the actual passport. Even when INZ need to see it to start processing, a certified copy can be sent instead. https://www.immigration.govt.nz/know...-question-7058

Thanks JandM, same old saga, still trying, still no luck, maybe this time. God loves a trier

Once you completed your online application and payment they will give you the address that where you have to submit your passport.probably the nearest TT SERVICE CENTER.They will forwrded to the nearest New Zealand consulate

Quote Originally Posted by traybon View Post
    Thanks JandM, same old saga, still trying, still no luck, maybe this time. God loves a trier
    I hope S/He does... all the best this time. ++++++++++++++++