Thread: New Zealand Life -

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default New Zealand Life -

Hi Friends ,
    I am a resident visa holder and I request you to please clarify on my below concerns, which will enable me to achieve my dream of moving to NZ.

Actually I have visited the beautiful NZ to activate my visas and during that time I have observed the below points.

1. Social life - I am born and worked in countries where there is day and night life and I used to be busy whenever I wish, like going to shopping in nights, just roaming around in city streets which will keep me always busy mentally but in NZ the streets are empty in night, shops closed and its so silent everywhere which made me to feel bored and depressed. So, is this is the way the NZ will be or my perception is wrong.

2. Kids life - I have observed in NZ , kids are busy with gadgets after school as the houses are independent and no much interaction with neighbors but in our country all the kids living in surrounding locations will play with each other outside in streets.

3. Work - Is it possible to lead a reasonable life with household income of around 50,000 NZD ( No need to save as I have enough savings from my previous jobs).

I need genuine answers because, I love very much to settle in NZ which is the dream of my life but I have to leave my great job with great pay for that.

Also, I am not so strong hearted to face too many troubles at this point of life.

Please share your experiences if any in this regard
    Last edited by varma; 30th August 2018 at 03:21 PM.