Thread: AIP Section 49 , urgent advice please

Exclamation AIP Section 49 , urgent advice please

Hi @JandM & @Egoodhue

please i need urgent advice, i just got my Residence visa approved today but i didn't receive the hard copy yet but in the AIP letter i had Section 49 as below:-

if your resident visa is granted, it will be subject to the following conditions under section 49(1) of the Immigration Act 2009:

If you have an offer of skilled employment, you must take up the employment within three months of the grant of your resident visa. You must then remain in that employment for at least 3 months.

"If you are in current skilled employment for less than three months", you must remain in the employment for "at least 3 months."

the issue that i joined the company in 31/5/2018 so tomorrow i will finish 3 month, and the company just informed me that they will not be able to keep me in the job more than one more month, so since i am in "current skilled employment for less than three months" does it mean that "at least 3 months" from date of join or date of grand the residence??
    Last edited by Lasheen5188; 30th August 2018 at 07:09 PM.

Its the date when you join the job for the first time. So if its gonna be 3 months after august then apply to remove the condition after august with payslips and bank statements. Dont need to worry.

Not an immigration advice.

Quote Originally Posted by sameer456 View Post
    Its the date when you join the job for the first time. So if its gonna be 3 months after august then apply to remove the condition after august with payslips and bank statements. Dont need to worry.

Not an immigration advice.
    Thanks so much, for such good news