Thread: Resident to PR urgent

Post Resident to PR urgent

Hello,

My resident visa's travelling conditions gonna expire on 29th of Nov 2018 but i have to go to overseas 14th of Dec 2018, tickets have been already booked. I have checked on website it is saying that PR visa will take 21 working days. So in this case please let me know what can i do? do i need to write a letter to the immigration? or something else?

Thanks.

I think I have heard that, though you can't apply for PR early, you may be able to apply for a variation of travel conditions. https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...vel-conditions You need to check this with INZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeppy View Post
    Hello,

My resident visa's travelling conditions gonna expire on 29th of Nov 2018 but i have to go to overseas 14th of Dec 2018, tickets have been already booked. I have checked on website it is saying that PR visa will take 21 working days. So in this case please let me know what can i do? do i need to write a letter to the immigration? or something else?

Thanks.
    Based on my personal experience, you need to send your travel itinerary with your application to Immigration NZ. As they receive your application and money deducted, you can call them to process it quickly by explaining your circumstances. For us, they took only 2 working days at Hamilton Branch.

Hello everyone , can i apply for variation of travel condition and travel overseas but comeback before the tarvel conditions expires on my reaident visa. I want to apply for variation of condition in case i dont return before my travel condition expires. Thank you in advance

I think so. The thing to do, if nobody comes along to reply on the thread who has done this before, is to contact INZ and ask them.