Thread: Is Toyota Estima ( 2.4 liter engine) a good option to buy?

Default Is Toyota Estima ( 2.4 liter engine) a good option to buy?

Hello

Just wanted to check if Toyota Estima 2.4 is ok to buy when considering driving on windy and hilly roads in NZ?

I had been driving a Swift 1.2 with 5 people, and at certain roads especially with steep curves, it can only cruise at 30 KM / hour. and cars behind me becomes impatient.

Or would an SUV be more a powerful car?

During my trip to Queenstown, I hired a Mahindra XUV 500, which was good, its powerful on hilly roads... But it is less practical, means not enough space, no places to even keep my keys and phone etc.

Will Estima be sluggish with 7 people and some luggage? curious as I am deciding something...
    Looks like I cannot do this testing before purchasing

I drove Swift 1.2 with 5 people including myself. That was 4 adults and my 5 yr old child. My daughter was always irritated when she was put in the car because of no leg room and small space at the back seat.

I am considering Estima 1.2 , 7 seater all because of it's space and practicality, and cost.

There is also Estima with 3.4 liter engine, but I think the mileage per KM would be lower than 2.4 one.

Not sure if I really need Estima 3.4 ... or 2.4 would be sufficient. We will be 2 adults and 1 child travelling with some luggage most of the time on long road trips.