Thread: New member from South Africa

Default New member from South Africa

Hello all forum Members,

As per my heading, I am from South Africa. I am very excited to have found such an informative forum. Me and my wife (also South African) has recently decided to start with the process of Immigrating to NZ. I am very much still in the research phase and doing as much research as possible. I am 33 years old with a B-Tech Business Administration Degree. I am currently a Branch Manager of an import wholesale Company with more than 10 years experience in the industry.

Can anyone recommend a good Immigration Agency to work through?

I look forward to your feedback and to learn more about the process and what needs to be done.

Hello and welcome.

I've removed the link to the agency you mentioned, as such things can look like advertising (only allowed in the Business forum - see the ENZ rules page https://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=40236). Members can let you know of any LIA who has given them good service.

Hello JandM,

My apologies, should have known. Hopefully members will comment with recommendations. It's always good to get feedback from people who have gone through the whole process.