Thread: No Response from INZ mumbai

Default No Response from INZ mumbai

Hello,
    I am applying for limited visa to visit my sister in New Zealand and my application was lodge in Mumbai on 31st Aug 2018 and its been 14 working days but i still cannot get my client number and application mail form Immigration New Zealand mumbai branch. Is there any problem or nowadays because of the rules of immigration we cannot get client number and application number? I am in trouble whether they lost my application and passport or!!

Please waiting response.

Thank You,

The time that has passed so far is most likely just because other cases were already waiting when your application went in. INZ always deal with things by managed, date-order queues.

I know but the even aren't send a received mail from immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by Gymmy101 View Post
    I know but the even aren't send a received mail from immigration.
    do you have a receipt from the VAC?

Yes I have. TTs already sent me a mail following that my application is sent to immigration New zealand mumbai for processing on 31st Aug 2018. But in the same case my sister got another mail within two days from INZ written application number and client number. Thats why i am asking about this. Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gymmy101 View Post
    Yes I have. TTs already sent me a mail following that my application is sent to immigration New zealand mumbai for processing on 31st Aug 2018. But in the same case my sister got another mail within two days from INZ written application number and client number. Thats why i am asking about this. Thank you!!
    no two cases are ever handled the same. If you have the acknowledgement from TTS the rest assured the file is with INZ.

ok thank you for your reply.