Thread: Overseas Work Experience - Employer Questionnaire

Default Overseas Work Experience - Employer Questionnaire

Hi Guys,
    I have a Quick question.
    I am in the process of collecting all my documents for sending the ITA for SMC application.
    I know that CO will send employer Questions to current employer in NZ but do they also send Questions and emails to previous employers in overseas?
    I am claiming points for overseas work experience which is in comparable labour market.
    For previous work experience I am going to submit offer letters ,experience certificates,Tax slips,Pay slips .

Thanks in advance .

For past work experience, INZ need to see evidence of the following - start date, end date, hours normally worked per week, what qualifications needed to get that job in the first place, your exact responsibilities (not just the job title), rate of pay. Some of this will come from the paperwork that you have mentioned, but probably not all, and you will need to give a contact to a person who can confirm and answer questions, and who can be contacted at any time during the processing of your application. This person can be the employer, or an HR person, or a line manager, and/but must be someone who was in a position to know your work in detail. If the company is no longer in existence, or has changed hands, and so would not any longer have records of your time there, you need to line up someone who USED TO work alongside you there.

Thanks for the response.
    I am going to give them with the reference email address and phone numbers.
    But I prefer INZ to contact them in emails instead by phone calls.
    I am afraid that there is some language barrier between these countries.