Thread: Regarding Visitor Visa

Default Regarding Visitor Visa

Hi There

I got a small query , I have applied visa onlinefor my bother who just finished his studies to visit NZ and to stay with me for not more than 2 months.

At the end of the application it has notified me informing to print the acknowledgement page and submit the passport to a address that’s situated in Mumbai (TT services)but my brother lives in Hyderabad which is a different state

My question now is does he have to send the printed acknowledgement letter and passport via courier to Mumbai or does he have to go in person to submit it .

Please do respond me and thank you so much in advance for helping.

I don't know. Is there someone in India who has had this situation arise, who can help?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnymandava View Post
    Hi There

I got a small query , I have applied visa onlinefor my bother who just finished his studies to visit NZ and to stay with me for not more than 2 months.

At the end of the application it has notified me informing to print the acknowledgement page and submit the passport to a address that’s situated in Mumbai (TT services)but my brother lives in Hyderabad which is a different state

My question now is does he have to send the printed acknowledgement letter and passport via courier to Mumbai or does he have to go in person to submit it .

Please do respond me and thank you so much in advance for helping.
    you can send it to your closest TT Services office