Thread: INZ Mumbai

Default INZ Mumbai

Hello,
    I am applying limited visa and it was sent to Immigration New Zealand Mumbai and its been more than one month but still i didnt get any response as well as received mail from INZ Mumbai. Why it is happening?Is INZ Mumbai slow for the visa processing?
    Thank You!!

I applied for my partnership based work visa over a month ago and when I called the hotline, I was told that it's still at the Mumbai office and has not been processed yet. But when I applied for my visitor visa in January this year they processed it within less than 5 days. Guess it's kinda unpredictable..

Speed of processing comes and goes in any INZ branch, depending a lot on the number of applications which arrive all at once, and staffing concerns such as sickness, holidays and training. There are so many variables that yes, it is unpredictable.

So, how can i concern them about application? I am in Nepal. Does it take still more days or month?

It takes as long as it takes. Your case is in the system, and it will be dealt with in its turn - this is the routine, so as to be fair to EVERY applicant, every one of whom feels that their case is urgent, just like you do. It won't make any difference to that if you get in touch with them.