Thread: Claim experience under SM

Default Claim experience under SM

Spelling Mistake,Claim experience under SMC :)

Hello,nice to see everyone here,I am new to this forum.

Just have a urgent question and I am seeking for some help please. I have claimed 2 years experience under SMC and it has been selected successfully on May,and I have got ITA after two weeks. At the time when I submitted my EOI(at the end of April),I only have 21months of experience,and thats what I have listed in my submitted EOI(21months experience).

The major problem I concern is that I claimed 2 years experience but I only have 21 month experience at the time when I submited my EOI,and they have still sent an ITA to me. After I have sent my application I have informed the immigration nz immediately about this error and one of the managers has a wrote a letter to me said they have received this information. Now I have got a Case Officer allocated last week and she has sent some questions to my current and previous employers

I am not sure what's gonna happened if she will deduct my “2 years experience”point and pull it back to the pool or write a PPI to me?Even though I have already got 24 months experience at the end of August?

Would be appreciated if you have any comment or suggestion?thank you so much!
    Last edited by baboon34; 3rd October 2018 at 01:09 AM.

Welcome to the forum.

You want somebody to read the future for you, and it isn't possible.

You have done exactly the right thing by telling INZ your mistake as soon as you could. That means that at least nobody can accuse you of fraud. The fact that INZ have acknowledged the information, and yet have still assigned your case to a CO, gives some slight hope that they may intend to go ahead and process your case. Without that, I would have guessed that they would reject the application, on the grounds that you did not have the full two years' experience claimed for when you submitted your application. (An application to INZ is a legal document, and when you submit it, you are 'signing' to say that everything on it is true.)

Thanks JandM for the reply:)