Thread: Form INZ 1200, Sec B3 - International Travel History

Default Form INZ 1200, Sec B3 - International Travel History

Dear Seniors,

I am filling up form INZ 1200 in which there is section B3 where it asks for international travel history...now I am confused a little bit...

I am Pakistani national and working in Oman as Resident since 2011. Do I have to mention all the travels which I took from Oman to Pakistan from 2011 till today?? As I have been frequent travels between Oman and Pakistan since 2011.

Please advise.

Regards,

I think the heading is a bit deceptive - that section appears to be asking for where you were living and based for your work, rather than wanting to know every journey you made. If you look at the instruction at the top, they want to know a continuous list of where you lived and how you made your living ever since you qualified.

Thanks JandM, but the form has different section for employment history and education history under section B1 and B2...this one is specifically for the travels...when I was applying for Canada I only gave details of travels where I went as tourist...but not sure abt NZ

That sounds different from the form which I found online, then. Ask ChrisMwn, the LIA, I suggest.

Quote Originally Posted by ozman750 View Post
    Dear Seniors,

I am filling up form INZ 1200 in which there is section B3 where it asks for international travel history...now I am confused a little bit...

I am Pakistani national and working in Oman as Resident since 2011. Do I have to mention all the travels which I took from Oman to Pakistan from 2011 till today?? As I have been frequent travels between Oman and Pakistan since 2011.

Please advise.

Regards,
    I certainly did. I also had an extensive travel history that spanned 30 odd years which continued for three pages. Got together all my previous passports and went through all the immigration stamps and meticulously recorded them. Have fun!

Thanks JandM and Everest,

Yesterday I went through my passports and made the full list. I shall attach the full list and then CO can decide what information he wants from that list.

Regards,