Thread: Is Naenae safe?

Default Is Naenae safe?

I'm leaving for Wellington in a week time and will be looking for a place to rent. Due to a budget constraint of approximately 350/week, I'm looking at a property at Naenae Rd for my family(I have a 1 yr old son). I've done some research and were told to avoid Hay St, Holmes Grove and Judd Cres. Can someone with knowledge of the area give some opinions or any other area would be fine if it fits my budget as well? I'll be away most of the time and would not want to worry about my family when I'm away. Thanks!

Oh I missed out the property is around the intersection between Naenae Rd and Harris St

NZ definitely is much much much safer than Malaysia from what I have experienced in both countries.

Quote Originally Posted by tanjasper View Post
    I'm leaving for Wellington in a week time and will be looking for a place to rent. Due to a budget constraint of approximately 350/week, I'm looking at a property at Naenae Rd for my family(I have a 1 yr old son). I've done some research and were told to avoid Hay St, Holmes Grove and Judd Cres. Can someone with knowledge of the area give some opinions or any other area would be fine if it fits my budget as well? I'll be away most of the time and would not want to worry about my family when I'm away. Thanks!