Thread: AIP & eVISA -2018

Post AIP & eVISA -2018

I am wondering if someone can give an approx idea what is the procedure after online approval?

My SMC application decision Approved 23rd October 2018 and I did not receive AIP or eVisa.Any idea how long it will take according to current timeframe ?

Quote Originally Posted by STV View Post
    I am wondering if someone can give an approx idea what is the procedure after online approval?

My SMC application decision Approved 23rd October 2018 and I did not receive AIP or eVisa.Any idea how long it will take according to current timeframe ?
    It should only be a matter of days. Your visa will be emailed to you. if there are any original documents you should receive them by mail.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMwn View Post
    It should only be a matter of days. Your visa will be emailed to you. if there are any original documents you should receive them by mail.

Thanks, ChrisMwn for the prompt response. I am waiting for the eVisa and original documents back.

It depends how buys immigration is. It took 4 weeks for me between the online approval and when I received the AIP letter.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco83 View Post
    It depends how buys immigration is. It took 4 weeks for me between the online approval and when I received the AIP letter.

I received eVisa at 26/102018.Thank you all for the support

@ChrisMwn,JandM,EGoodhue

I got offer letter last September from NZ polytechnics for a short course on coming January intake as an International student. After I received residency visa last week , I called them and update my visa details.But the polytechnics rejected the seats what they offered me and they says they have no domestic seats available now . I have a strict time limit from Nursing council to do this course .If i wouldnt do this course in coming 1 year i will be out of registration .
    any solution please ?