Page 1 of 18 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ITA September 2018

Default ITA September 2018

Hi,

Is there anyone who lodged the application in September 2018? if so, have anyone heard from INZ?

My application was lodged on 03-Sep-2018. Still I am waiting for CO to be assigned. Is it possible that CO is assigned to an application but the applicant is not contacted??

Regards,

Yes, it's possible, because not all COs announce themselves when a case is freshly allocated to them.

However, you may well not have got a CO yet. Many forum members who currently have an application under SMC being processed have been told they wouldn't have a CO till after three months, or four months. In some cases, it has turned out to be shortly before the time mentioned, but not LONG before.

I lodged an SMC application for a client of mine on 7 September and it is still waiting in the queue. INZ have confirmed that their current allocation times for SMC applications is 3 months - they are currently allocating applications lodged at the end of July. So I would expect another month or so to wait for your Immigration Officer to contact you (which they should do as it's standard operating procedure to send an email when an application is allocated).

Thanks JandM and EGoodhue...lets hope for the best

Hello,

Our ITA was lodged 7th September. Have you heard from INZ yet? Have you been assigned a CO? I realise it is taking roughly 3 month for a CO to be assigned, that period is almost over so I wondered if INZ have made contact with anyone?

Thanks

When I contacted INZ last week about the application I lodged on behalf of a client on 7 September, I was told there were 300 applications in the allocation queue ahead of the one we lodged on 7 September. There are currently around 50 SMC CO's in the Manukau office and (theoretically), each of those CO's is meant to take 1 new file from the queue every day. So early September files should be being allocated this week - that is, if everything is operating in the Manukau office as per "best practice" (which it almost never is lately).

Brilliant, thank you for the information.

I tried calling INZ many times but due to long queue I selected call back option (as I am an off shore caller). However, I never got a call back from INZ. Have they stopped call back service or they dont call overseas??

Hi all, INZ have made contact with us. In fact, we have received a reminder email chasing an email they actually sent 19th October! I don’t know how it was missed. They introduced themselves then and asked for extra medical information. We will reply today.

I can’t believe we missed the initial email!!!

I bet you'll be checking VERY carefully now, that nobody lets an email go to 'old' without noticing it!

Page 1 of 18 123 ... LastLast