Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 282930
Results 291 to 300 of 300

Thread: ITA Submission - Nov 2018

  1. #291
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    35,542

    Default

    The present situation is not what has been normal. Nobody outside INZ really knows what their clerks and officials are being told to do. The INZ people are taking the criticism for government instructions given for political reasons.

  2. #292
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    The present situation is not what has been normal. Nobody outside INZ really knows what the workers are being told to do. The INZ people are taking the criticism for government instructions given for political reasons.
    Sounds like most people in INZ don't know either based on the contract centres responses 😁

  3. #293
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Hate to be within INZ also these days... pressure from the people through gov't, pressure from applicants...

  4. #294
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    101

    Default

    The problem is, they keep taking applicants money without being honest with their current situation and policy regarding visa processing

  5. #295
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Hi, I can feel you guys, although I've only started my application process and have not yet waited that long. But I guess it's a difficult situation everywhere. At least INZ selection criteria are still clear and transparent, compared to some other countries. In Singapore, where I'm currently based, for example, the criteria are not made public at all so you never know why you are successful or unsuccessful. They give you no reason why they reject your application. Nor do they give you an opportunity to comment. I've been working in Singapore for more than 10 years now (permanent, high numeration job in the public sector); yet I fail to sponsor my child's PR application EVERY time I apply (yes in Singapore you can be a PR but your child may still be rejected a PR although he or she was born and raised there). And guess what, it's quite normal for people to wait for 12-18 months to receive the decision. And in between, no contact at all from immigration. You don't know who your case officer is and whom to contact for queries. You may email them as you wish but all you get is a generic reply. I do not mean to complain, but only to share with you guys my own experience in another country. I guess it is quite a common situation everywhere and I guess all that we can do is to be patient .

  6. #296
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Thanks for sharing your experience in another country, Hana. However, that is why we work hard, stayed and planned to live permanently in New Zealand. Because of their fair and transparent system. But now, in the middle of your application, they will keep on changing it. Why don't they do it like a working holiday visa, there is a clear cap. Or why not "grandfather' the system, it will be more fair. Then make an announcement of their changes so that new applicants will be aware of the 'cherry picking' ways. Please stand and make a fair system as what New Zealand government is telling other countries.

  7. #297
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yanshi View Post
    Hi Jeof,
    I am not an expert but hope my situation will help you. I have lodged application in Dec and got CO for my application in May. He has completed initial assessment but STILL my employer hasn't been contacted yet. Though it sounds strange but feels it's not only the CO allocation been slowed down by INZ BUT processing of application even after CO allocation has slowed down as well.
    As employment verification is an essential part of SMC application and even after 4-5 months after CO allocation and employment verification yet to be done indicates the slowness in application processing by CO.
    Hi Yanshi,

    Thanks for sharing this. By the way, do you mean your application is in Second Person check now?. Though having the news lately, it seems INZ are stretching the timeline for the government cap up to December this year and if you come to think of my situation, in four months there is no single in touch from any of my (4) previous and current employers so mine is right in the middle of this experiment . What else can we do?.. just wait and relax ... I can't

  8. #298
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeof View Post
    Hi Yanshi,

    Thanks for sharing this. By the way, do you mean your application is in Second Person check now?. Though having the news lately, it seems INZ are stretching the timeline for the government cap up to December this year and if you come to think of my situation, in four months there is no single in touch from any of my (4) previous and current employers so mine is right in the middle of this experiment . What else can we do?.. just wait and relax ... I can't
    Hi Jeof,
    Nah mate, my application is still with CO and my employer hasn't been contacted yet. Neither past or present. We wished our application would be running but its not even crawling.

  9. #299
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Hi

    my offshore application also with CO. the below are my details.

    ITA lodged:- 14 Nov 2018
    CO allocated:- 8 May 2019
    CO requested for current employer working details and payslips on:- 8 May 2019
    Submitted above on : 14 May 2018
    CO requested for my wife English test result and submitted on 14 June 2019.

    two months completed, till now no response from my CO and no contact with my current and previous employer. I don't know what to do but waiting patiently.
    Last edited by samarit; 15th August 2019 at 03:40 PM.

  10. #300
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samarit View Post
    Hi

    my offshore application also with CO. the below are my details.

    ITA lodged:- 14 Nov 2018
    CO allocated:- 8 May 2019
    CO requested for current employer working details and payslips on:- 8 May 2019
    Submitted above on : 14 May 2018
    CO requested for my wife English test result and submitted on 14 June 2019.

    two months completed, till now no response from my CO and no contact with my current and previous employer. I don't know what to do but waiting patiently.
    Hi samarit, good to know we're almost in the same boat and less priority? Thanks for sharing your timeline. The more we share the more we know how INZ works in October, November and December applicants

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 282930

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •