Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: ITA Submission - Nov 2018

Here's hoping it will all be done very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Here's hoping it will all be done very soon.
    Thank you! I hope so too as well... the closer it is the more anxious I seem to get...

Quote Originally Posted by Suryz.lee View Post
    First CO Contact - 7th May 20199 - Additional documents - IRD Summary, Bank Statement, Payslips, submitted on the same day

- then heard nothing at all (not even an email to confirm documents received which I know a lot of CO would do)
    - Try not to hassle him too much, waited a month before I email CO last Tuesday, just to say hi check what's the status and what further actions do I nee - no reply at all
    - Rang INZ CS Line and enquire about status on Friday, she said it's still with CO, thats all. A pretty useless answer really

I know it's probably not a RULE for CO to reply applicants' email, and I know they are very busy handling numerous cases, but I thought they could at least spare several minutes for an quick update.

Hmmmm... more patience I guess.

Hi,
    I have been assigned to a CO for nearly four months now and still no update. CO first contact was made in 2nd week of Feb for more docs, no update since then.
    I have emailed my CO twice to check the status of my application but no reply.
    I have emailed again 3 weeks ago to check if my partner needs her work visa to be extended or will we get a decision on our application but still no response.
    I have contacted call centre, they are helpless as always.
    I am not sure whats going on with our application.
    Just to be a safe side- i have applied for another work visa for my partner and fingers crossed.
    It seems like its going no where without update.
    You are not alone. We all are in the same boat!
    Goodluck

Quote Originally Posted by Ivish View Post
    Hi,
    I have been assigned to a CO for nearly four months now and still no update. CO first contact was made in 2nd week of Feb for more docs, no update since then.
    I have emailed my CO twice to check the status of my application but no reply.
    I have emailed again 3 weeks ago to check if my partner needs her work visa to be extended or will we get a decision on our application but still no response.
    I have contacted call centre, they are helpless as always.
    I am not sure whats going on with our application.
    Just to be a safe side- i have applied for another work visa for my partner and fingers crossed.
    It seems like its going no where without update.
    You are not alone. We all are in the same boat!
    Goodluck
    Hi Ivish. Have you tried ringing your CO for a status update. I was quite surprised when my CO pick up my call even though she did not reply to my email (understandably it was in the rotation queue as many people have mentioned before).

My CO has her phone number listed in her signature, but if yours didn't then I'm sure you could ask for that from the call center.

4 months are a really long time to be kept in the dark!

Quick Update for me:

Had a short phone call with my CO yesterday. She said I no longer have to provide additional documents and have sent it back to QC (2PC, I believe)!

So glad I gave her a call (and also thank god she picked it up) otherwise it'll probably sits in the queue for who knows how long.

Fingers Crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunkub View Post
    Hi Ivish. Have you tried ringing your CO for a status update. I was quite surprised when my CO pick up my call even though she did not reply to my email (understandably it was in the rotation queue as many people have mentioned before).

My CO has her phone number listed in her signature, but if yours didn't then I'm sure you could ask for that from the call center.

4 months are a really long time to be kept in the dark!
    Hi Gunkub,

As advised i tried ringing my CO twice this morning, unfortunately my CO not answered my call.

Congratulations susabi & hansel. I am glad to hear good news for november applicants.
    However, for those who still not in contact with CO even after the assignment/documents submission, let’s hope for no news is a good news. Easy to say than doing. But what options do we have now? Huhuhu!
    As for our case, we have not yet being contacted by CO after 1month of allocation.

Just confirming, is it necessary for CO to contact for tele interview interview and employer questionnaire?

I remember someone mentioned cases got approved without employer questionnaire?

It's not compulsory - the CO will phone if s/he thinks it is necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Suryz.lee View Post
    Just confirming, is it necessary for CO to contact for tele interview interview and employer questionnaire?

I remember someone mentioned cases got approved without employer questionnaire?
    My case got to 2PC without any questionnaire or interview, but it got bounced back and the CO decided to send a few questions to my employer.

Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1516171819 ... LastLast