Page 1 of 35 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ITA Submission - Nov 2018

Default ITA Submission - Nov 2018

Hi everyone, this is my first post here.

See no one started a post about ITA Submission for November, therefore decided to be the first one

Hope people on the same boat could share their progress.

EOI Selected - 17 October

Assigned to - Auckland Manukau Branch

ITA Submitted - 6 November (Delivered on 8th November)

No confirmation letter or email yet.

Hope I could be one of those lucky members that got approved within 2 months

Me again, just wondering are there other people who submitted their ITA in Nov 18 or am I the only one here

Besides, I know there's a long wait before things would happen, just wanted to know how/where to see if my ITA been lodged?

Will it show in my online account under "Immigration Applications Below is a list of your pending and previous visas:"?

I know the other way is to check whether the fee is deducted, however my employer pay for that fee so I try not to hassle him.

Thanks guys!

Hi!

Here is my timeline (applying from offshore without job offer):
    EOI selected : 25/7/2018
    ITA received : 20/8/2018
    ITA submitted : 16/11/2018
    courier delivered to INZ : 19/11/2018
    current status: no confirmation letter or email yet

If I am not mistaken, I have read somewhere in the forum saying that you will receive a notification email from INZ stating that they already received your application & fee will be deducted.
    INZ has stopped the online status checking quite sometime. You can only view your status once they have finalized your application.
    please correct me if I am wrong.

It is quite fast to target 2 months for the approval. Do you have job offer?

hi babyruffkins, I applied onshore with job offer (worked for 22 months now). Yeah I would expect 9-12 months for approval, however there are a couple of applicants from September (see the other post) who got their approval within 2 months. With Christmas only 4 weeks away, then new year. I would expect things would happen a lot slower for the next 8 weeks (like everything else in NZ).

By the way,

My application finally show up from the "Check my application" session, saids pending and no lodgment date.

Thats a good sign, at least something is happening

Default ?

Quote Originally Posted by Suryz.lee View Post
    By the way,

My application finally show up from the "Check my application" session, saids pending and no lodgment date.

Thats a good sign, at least something is happening
    Hello, Where are you checking status of your application? As per my email discussion with INZ, they don’t provide online status updates, so just curious...

Quote Originally Posted by Suryz.lee View Post
    hi babyruffkins, I applied onshore with job offer (worked for 22 months now). Yeah I would expect 9-12 months for approval, however there are a couple of applicants from September (see the other post) who got their approval within 2 months. With Christmas only 4 weeks away, then new year. I would expect things would happen a lot slower for the next 8 weeks (like everything else in NZ).
    Hi Suryz.lee!
    yeah....i have read that post too. with job offer, you have a good chance to get faster approval. hope you are among the luckiest people who get faster approval

Quote Originally Posted by sona View Post
    Hello, Where are you checking status of your application? As per my email discussion with INZ, they don’t provide online status updates, so just curious...
    yeah! I have the same thought with sona. Can you please share with us where to check the application status?

Hi Sona & babyruffkins,

Go the the link below:

https://onlineservices.immigration.govt.nz/?STATUS

Login to your account (same as the one you did your EOI), it should show all your current and previous applications under "Immigration Applications"

My resident visa application shown up yesterday with status "Pending"

And Sona, I think what INZ meant is, they used to update and tell you what stage it is (e.g. waiting for NSC). Now it will just show "PENDING" and the next one would be "APPROVED", with nothing in between.

It's just an indicating that the application is now in their system and something is happening.

Page 1 of 35 123 ... LastLast