Thread: Looking for a bit space in a container from Germany or around to New Zealand

Default Looking for a bit space in a container from Germany or around to New Zealand

Hi folks,

some things are quite expensive here in New Zealand if you compare the prizes here and there. This applies also to tyres and I´m thinking of purchasing a set of them in Germany.... They are not very demanding and can be thrown in somewhere, even to protect things like furniture to move around.
    I´m curious if somebody in Germany or around is planning to ship a container sometime soon or within 2019 . There is no timeframe from my side.
    Roughly 1.2 m² and 120 kg for five 4x4 tyres. I´m happy to pay my share and can probably help to transport things out of the container to your place.
    Cheers Tilmann

Hi guys,
    the tyres are wearing quite fast on the corse NZ roads. But nobody has offered a bit of space yet...I´ll be in Germany in June / July so would be cool to get in contact with people who are packing their container. Can offer again to help getting things out of that container to the destination here in NZ. Would tow a large trailer somewhere or pay my share of the shipping fees.
    Cheers Tilmann