Thread: Unsuccessful to contact INZ through phone..is there any email address for INZ??

Default Unsuccessful to contact INZ through phone..is there any email address for INZ??

Hi,

I have been trying to call INZ but unfortunately not getting any success to talk to INZ representative. I call from Oman and due to long waiting list (like 44th in waiting, 58th in waiting), I leave my number for the call back. I have done this many times but never received and call back from INZ.

I just want to ask if there is any email where I could send email and ask about the status of my application?

Regards,
    Farooq

Over the last several years, INZ have cut back and cut back the ways they can be directly contacted, so there isn't a handy general email address like there used to be.

On this page https://www.immigration.govt.nz/contact, it says you can use their online query form. Then the Ask Us A Question link goes to this https://www.immigration.govt.nz/search, which says there will be a query form after you have searched. However, I'm afraid that isn't going to be for answering anything about the stage your own application's processing has reached.

It just occurred to me, you could complain or provide feedback that you haven't had the advertised call-back after asking for it several times. https://www.immigration.govt.nz/contact/complaints

Quote Originally Posted by ozman750 View Post
    Hi,

I have been trying to call INZ but unfortunately not getting any success to talk to INZ representative. I call from Oman and due to long waiting list (like 44th in waiting, 58th in waiting), I leave my number for the call back. I have done this many times but never received and call back from INZ.

I just want to ask if there is any email where I could send email and ask about the status of my application?

Regards,
    Farooq
    Try sending mail to immigrationonline@mbie.govt.nz

Make sure you provide application number in subject line and in email provide client number and your passport number for them to track easily,

They respond back within couple of days depending on the load but I assume you want to talk to check your status of the application before CO is assigned to you?

Good luck 👍

I lodged my application on 3 sep 2018 and have not heard anything from my CO...my employer is now asking when shall I join him amd I even dont know nothing about my application..thats the reason I want to check where my application is....

Hi ozman750.
    Try to email them using this email add if your application is lodged at Manukau branch:
    EOIManukau@mbie.govt.nz

We did received reply about our application status.

Thanks @JandM, @Sona and @babyruffkins... I have sent an email...lets hope they reply.

@babyruffkins...by the way, in how many days did they reply??

Regards,

Thanks @JandM, @Sona and @babyruffkins... I have sent an email...lets hope they reply.

@babyruffkins...by the way, in how many days did they reply??

Regards,
    within 1-3 days

Quote Originally Posted by babyruffkins View Post
    within 1-3 days
    @ozman750 .. Did you get your visa?

No...not yet...I have not been assigned CO yet...i got reply of my email telling that they are still allocating applications of late august and my application, which was in early september, will be allocated some time in January

No...not yet...I have not been assigned CO yet...i got reply of my email telling that they are still allocating applications of late august and my application, which was in early september, will be allocated some time in January
    Ok. Yes. Its the similar case with me except that my employer was contacted in November mid which means the CO has been allocated but i haven't heard anything from them. I submitted my application on 28th September.