Thread: Immigration Adviser

Default Immigration Adviser

Hi Friends , can anyone recommend a good immigration adviser to handle /take care of a resident visa based on partnership ?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by onyiking View Post
    Hi Friends , can anyone recommend a good immigration adviser to handle /take care of a resident visa based on partnership ?
    Thanks
    Hiya
    Are you having another try. Good luck.
    We were turned down again even with minister intervention.
    They are currently together in Asia but money running low so will be back in seperate countries soon.
    Sad situation
    Hope you get a better outcome

Well I have never tried a resident visa .
    It's being more than 2 years we have been living together in brazil . All this while we have established better than before , travelled together to other countries , travelled to watch all blacks rugby play against brazil e.t.c .
    Lots has really changed and we are no longer in a rush . So we want to go for resident straight away I believe that this time around even if it's declined it can be appealed although I have 101% of their requirements now . I have never been to NZ actually but this time around we wanna go full force and fight it . I got options to try work visa based on partnership but I'm not thinking about that honestly. If I may ask, why were they declined again ? They didn't reach the requirements? Or still about the issue that she overstayed ?
    Thanks .

the goalposts kept moving.
    not living together
    dont believe they are a genuine couple
    the time they lived together she was on holiday
    and the dreaded overstay.
    They have stuck together through all of this and are still a genuine and committed couple.
    So hard
    Good luck to you
    cheers

INZ is really a nightmare . Sometimes the thought of it scares me . They are breaking homes , happiness and hearts . I know they are trying to protect the countries from people who will pose a threat but it's affecting much more the genuine ones . What a pity .