Hi there

We have completed our two years under the threshold requirement for accreditation with a salary of $55K per year for more than 24 months . And now we have lodged the application on 7th Dec'18 last week which is a paper based application. My current visa will expire on 14th April'19 . I am bit concern as what is the time frame of all the process to grant me residency. I have an understanding that WTR is the safest way to get residency in comparison to Skilled Category , is this correct?
Just to give a brief of my concern is before i did applied through SMC which was refused by immigration in May 2016 due to my job profile did not matched the Anzsco. than only i have applied through WTR under Talent accredited category. does my refusal of SMC will give immigration a change to raise questions?
Another concern is my package is $55000 net and i am being paid accordingly from last 24 months or more. but when i have given my IRD statement it shows a difference in gross salary and showing as $ 54994.00 which is the difference arised due to decimals and how my accountant has submitted to IRD.
my hourly wage rate is $26.44231 per hour as per my pay slip. If we multiply 26.44231 x 40hrsx52weeks it comes to $55000.0048. Now due to different accounting system have their way of deduction process so it is showing few dollars difference and not showing up as $55000.00. is this a serious issue because i am being paid as per $55000.

I would really appreciate if you could give your expert advice.

Thanks,
Harry