Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Work to residency (Talent accredited)

Default Work to residency (Talent accredited)

Hi there

We have completed our two years under the threshold requirement for accreditation with a salary of $55K per year for more than 24 months . And now we have lodged the application on 7th Dec'18 last week which is a paper based application. My current visa will expire on 14th April'19 . I am bit concern as what is the time frame of all the process to grant me residency. I have an understanding that WTR is the safest way to get residency in comparison to Skilled Category , is this correct?
    Just to give a brief of my concern is before i did applied through SMC which was refused by immigration in May 2016 due to my job profile did not matched the Anzsco. than only i have applied through WTR under Talent accredited category. does my refusal of SMC will give immigration a change to raise questions?
    Another concern is my package is $55000 net and i am being paid accordingly from last 24 months or more. but when i have given my IRD statement it shows a difference in gross salary and showing as $ 54994.00 which is the difference arised due to decimals and how my accountant has submitted to IRD.
    my hourly wage rate is $26.44231 per hour as per my pay slip. If we multiply 26.44231 x 40hrsx52weeks it comes to $55000.0048. Now due to different accounting system have their way of deduction process so it is showing few dollars difference and not showing up as $55000.00. is this a serious issue because i am being paid as per $55000.

I would really appreciate if you could give your expert advice.

Thanks,
    Harry

Getting refused on a previous application because you didn't fit the criteria for THAT visa, back THEN, has no bearing on your present application. There's nothing to worry about there.

I don't think the "decimal points" matter will be an issue. Your employer's statement of what your salary is, and the way the amounts you have received multiply up, should be perfectly clear, and if the CO raises the matter of the different total on the IRD statement, it should be easy enough for your accountant to explain.

Thank you so very much for the quick reply Jand.You really relieved my stress on this big time 🙂.Just also one more doubt can i expect my residency in feb or in march .As i lodged my application on 7 dec .

Many Thanks
    Harry.

I can't say when you can expect to get your visa - no prediction from INZ can ever be considered a promise, only their best guess, and they seem to be working through quite a backlog at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry123 View Post
    Thank you so very much for the quick reply Jand.You really relieved my stress on this big time 🙂.Just also one more doubt can i expect my residency in feb or in march .As i lodged my application on 7 dec .

Many Thanks
    Harry.
    Hi Harry,

Any news from your application? We've just lodged the same. The 5 months processing time seem so long..

No still waiting .We are in the same boat.I though the processing time is 3 months but not sure can take a while as Jand M mention in one of his comment that immigration is still doing some of the backlogs from last year.Lets see finger crossed🤞.When did you lodged your application?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry123 View Post
    No still waiting .We are in the same boat.I though the processing time is 3 months but not sure can take a while as Jand M mention in one of his comment that immigration is still doing some of the backlogs from last year.Lets see finger crossed🤞.When did you lodged your application?
    They've just changed the application timeframe to 5 months in their website :/ Last year it was 3 months, than 4, now 5...ouch.

So yeah, fingers crossed..

I've sent it 9th January, it arrived 10th. They deducted the application fee today. I have to practice patience now

But for a good example: my friend lodged Talent visa application in the end of December 2018 and she get the visa last week (7th or 8th)!! It was extreme fast. She said to me, that she thinks that an INZ employee arrived from holiday (with hangover) and accidentally clicked on the "Accept All" button

😆 🤣 That is a real disappointment for your friend i guess lol.Yes its true we need to be patient enough . But trust me its very hard not to check immigration status after every half an hour after submission.Dont know for how long need to do that for 😁.Wish you all the very best.Hope to hear some good news from you soon .🤞

Hi Lind88
    I have sent my application on the same day but still they have 't deducted the money
    No email or such thing yet

Quote Originally Posted by Ivish View Post
    Hi Lind88
    I have sent my application on the same day but still they have 't deducted the money
    No email or such thing yet
    I am sure it will be deducted tomorrow!

I've just got an email that an item is dispatched to us by a courier from INZ. Maybe our passports and birth certs? 😲

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast