Thread: Anybody contacted Immigration New Zealand recently through Phone

Default Anybody contacted Immigration New Zealand recently through Phone

Hi All,

Just want to know if someone contacted Immigration New Zealand through call recently. I have been trying +64 99144100 since so many days but does not even bring me to the queue of callers.
    Any help is appreciated.

I tried to call but was not successful. But they put me on the queue and my turn was always like 40+. I could not wait that longer because I was calling from out of NZ.

You can send email to below address and they shall reply in couple of days.

EOIManukau@mbie.govt.nz

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by sama21 View Post
    Hi All,

Just want to know if someone contacted Immigration New Zealand through call recently. I have been trying +64 99144100 since so many days but does not even bring me to the queue of callers.
    Any help is appreciated.
    I rang from NZ but found the automated answering service, opted to be called back and waited for more than 4 hours to be called back.Sorry but no idea how it would be like from overseas.

Quote Originally Posted by ozman750 View Post
    I tried to call but was not successful. But they put me on the queue and my turn was always like 40+. I could not wait that longer because I was calling from out of NZ.

You can send email to below address and they shall reply in couple of days.

EOIManukau@mbie.govt.nz

Regards,
    I had emailed them through online query form. Last time i got the reply within 3 days but now its 7 days i havent got any response. The email id that you have shared is relevant for all countries applicants?

If you application has been sent to Manukau office, I think answer is yes...but no harm in trying....

I m not sure but they might already been on winter holidays...

Their holidays do not begin till the day before Christmas.

My husband and I tried (next mobile phone bill will be painfully expensive) but couldn't get through, and didn't get the call back option either. However, my Auckland-based mother-in-law got through without any problems.

I wonder, has anyone of all you people who have asked for a call-back but not got it done a complaint to INZ? https://www.immigration.govt.nz/cont...aint-about-inz