Thread: Dependents Work Visa Processing time after receiving Primary Applicant's Essential Skill Visa

Default Dependents Work Visa Processing time after receiving Primary Applicant's Essential Skill Visa

Hi All,

I received my Essential Skill Work Visa after 83 days from Submission. I applied for my dependent's(Spouse and daughter) visa on the same day.
    Any idea how much time will the dependents visa take now that i have received mine.

Thanks

No, but it should be soon, even bearing in mind the holiday closure this week. Their visas couldn't be issued until your application was found to be satisfactory, because they depend on it. There wasn't any query over any of their medicals, was there?

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    No, but it should be soon, even bearing in mind the holiday closure this week. Their visas couldn't be issued until your application was found to be satisfactory, because they depend on it. There wasn't any query over any of their medicals, was there?
    No, Haven't heard anything for their application too from Immigration till now.

based on my exp. it took about 1-2 weeks to be approved.

Quote Originally Posted by cakes88 View Post
    based on my exp. it took about 1-2 weeks to be approved.
    Thank you @cakes88 .. hoping to get in the same time