Thread: Declined visitor Visa

Default Declined visitor Visa

Hi I would like to share my thoughts with you about the visitor visa regulation

As a citizen born overseas i expect they consider this while processing that we are not prisoners here and we have friends they may like to come to see us

From what i read and noticed there is no transparency and rules as i would like to see
    It is mainly up to the officer to decides

I invited my friend to come for a visit and she provided letter from her employer and some bank accounts but with about 6k total and was declined it seems the sponsor form make things worse

We going to reapply again as she is divorced mother of 3 children i wish this can be satisfactory

Is she just your friend or dating ?

Quote Originally Posted by khaled_eid View Post
    Hi I would like to share my thoughts with you about the visitor visa regulation

As a citizen born overseas i expect they consider this while processing that we are not prisoners here and we have friends they may like to come to see us

From what i read and noticed there is no transparency and rules as i would like to see
    It is mainly up to the officer to decides

I invited my friend to come for a visit and she provided letter from her employer and some bank accounts but with about 6k total and was declined it seems the sponsor form make things worse

We going to reapply again as she is divorced mother of 3 children i wish this can be satisfactory
    INZ's risk profile would highlight anyone who does not have a history of international travel (and visa compliance in a western country), is single; and who lacks an "incentive to return to their home country" )such as employment, property ownership,

She is a just friend my wife knows her as well. I am a married man with 3 children do you think I have to states this ? as they may think the same

Thanks Chris,
    In the new application we will include some international travel but the all to Arab countries including Dubai, and also listed that she have a young boy to look after.

Is that fulfill the requirements which as I said no clear information about how they evaluate the bone fide.

One thing I notice they look for rich applicant only

Applied again with all documents to proof international travel, owning 2 houses and car, having 3 children in which a young bay and still the visa declined again as below

We have made this decision because:
    n While you have provided some evidence of employment it would not appear to be sufficient to
    demonstrate strong employment commitments to your home country.
    n While you have provided evidence of funds we are not satisfied the documents you have
    provided adequately demonstrate financial commitments to your home country.
    We acknowledge the presence of a New Zealand contact, however, the onus relies on you (the
    applicant who has applied for a visa to New Zealand) to meet Immigration New Zealand instructions
    in order to be granted a visa to New Zealand.
    As a result of these factors we concerned that you are not a bona fide visitor to New Zealand.