Thread: Do Medical Before Submit EOI or After obtain ITA?

Default Do Medical Before Submit EOI or After obtain ITA?

Hi ,

Can I know if I should do the medical before submitting EOI or only after obtaining ITA?

The medical must be no more than three months old when submitted with the ITA. https://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual/#46161.htm When an ITA is issued, it has to be completed and submitted, with evidence, by a cut-off date four months after that, at the latest. Some people find they need all that time to assemble their evidence, whereas others have got organized beforehand, and are able to submit their ITA almost immediately they receive it.

All that means that you need to work out your timing so as to have a medical that is less than three months old to hand when you are ready to submit your ITA.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    The medical must be no more than three months old when submitted with the ITA. https://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual/#46161.htm When an ITA is issued, it has to be completed and submitted, with evidence, by a cut-off date four months after that, at the latest. Some people find they need all that time to assemble their evidence, whereas others have got organized beforehand, and are able to submit their ITA almost immediately they receive it.

All that means that you need to work out your timing so as to have a medical that is less than three months old to hand when you are ready to submit your ITA.
    Thanks JandM for the answer. This means that it will be best to do the medical once i get the ITA? As if I do before submitting EOI, I wont know how long before my EOI is accepted and receive ITA

That should work all right.