Page 18 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: ITA Lodgement December 2018

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=714949031

The Above link was shared in Residency- Application Tracking Google sheet by VedSaumya

Sorry for the delay in relying! No still not been allocated a CO and it will be 9 months next week that our application has been sitting with INZ. Every time I call I get the same answer that we are still within timeframes ect.

Dear All Friends,

Hope all of you are doing good😊.
    I have been eagerly reading the updates on the forum every day but I was unable to enter my comments on the forum. Thanks a lot to JandM for helping to add me on the forum.

Thanks again to JandM and EGoodHue for sharing the valuable information and updates of NZ immigration.

Most of the ENZ members are very active on the forum and thanks for sharing the updates.😊

Here with I would like to share my timeline as follows;

Offshore Applicant

ITA assessment submitted (Fast track)- 29th Aug 2018

ITA assessment positive Result - 3rd Sep 2018

EOI submission - 04th Sep 2018

EOI Selected - 05th Sep 2018

ITA invitation - 13th Sep 2018

ITA Lodged - 17th Dec 2018

Application received acknowledgement letter hard copy - 25 Jan 2019

Good luck.😊

Looks like us normal SMC applicants are at the back of the queue.... I cannot understand how a government agency/business can be caught so unawares.

https://www.mbie.govt.nz/assets/brie...mmigration.pdf

Capture.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Cheech View Post
    Looks like us normal SMC applicants are at the back of the queue.... I cannot understand how a government agency/business can be caught so unawares.

https://www.mbie.govt.nz/assets/brie...mmigration.pdf

Capture.jpg
    "...acknowledging however that all visa products are under some degree of pressure."

You don't say...

Thanks for that. So looks like they're not doing any effort whatsoever to normal SMC applicants until at least 2020. They're only focusing on essential skills, student and temporary partnership products.

They started this in June and lasts until December. Didn't the queue get completely stuck from June?

I feel like not allocating any normal SMC applications in June - December was their plan all along but they just don't want to 'officially' announce it.

So with the above information, my guess is that they will start processing normal SMC applications only from January 2020 again.

Super disappointing and frustrating. SMC applications that meet their internal criteria are still being processed within a month meanwhile. Unbelievable.
    Last edited by Yanco; 11th September 2019 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheech View Post
    Brilliant Frankgo! I am following this request and hopefully we will get an answer soon!
    Hi Cheech

I've had a response from Immigration asking to extend the process until the 15 of October... they didn't provided any information.

Maybe they are still trying to figure out what to do with our applications?

Quote Originally Posted by Frankgo View Post
    Hi Cheech

I've had a response from Immigration asking to extend the process until the 15 of October... they didn't provided any information.

Maybe they are still trying to figure out what to do with our applications?

Oh man, I wonder if that's good or bad news! Its almost better not knowing
    Think Ill get my LIA to follow up again today, its been over a month since her last update request....

My LIA just came back saying all Dec files will be allocated before end Sep/mid-Oct. Hope its right. This was informed to him by immigration. No specific dates are given though.

Quote Originally Posted by devarajl View Post
    My LIA just came back saying all Dec files will be allocated before end Sep/mid-Oct. Hope its right. This was informed to him by immigration. No specific dates are given though.
    Oh my god that's the best news I've heard in many months here. Thanks for this! I was really worried we were stuck forever.. Or at least until 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by devarajl View Post
    I agree, best news in a long time lets hope!

Page 18 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1617181920 ... LastLast