Page 22 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: ITA Lodgement December 2018

Quote Originally Posted by klong12 View Post
    i called immigration hotline today and they told me they are already allocating applications submitted in January
    Maybe January for those prioritized application.

Quote Originally Posted by benz View Post
    Maybe January for those prioritized application.
    There is prioritised applications from far more recently than January so I don't think it would be that. Not sure why they'd say they are in to January if not one person on here has heard anything in the December or January thread. Personally I'm not buying it, the call centre doesn't seem to have any idea what the Manukau office is up to beyond the standard time frames on the website they cite if you call. Recently they've said the December applicants will all be dealt with by mid October and now they are in to January yet no one in the standard queue on here is reporting any movement on their application..

Quote Originally Posted by deverett View Post
    There is prioritised applications from far more recently than January so I don't think it would be that. Not sure why they'd say they are in to January if not one person on here has heard anything in the December or January thread. Personally I'm not buying it, the call centre doesn't seem to have any idea what the Manukau office is up to beyond the standard time frames on the website they cite if you call. Recently they've said the December applicants will all be dealt with by mid October and now they are in to January yet no one in the standard queue on here is reporting any movement on their application..
    Anyone recently called to immigration call centre? If so, what they have updated? I have tried to call today..but no answer..so I disconnected the call...Basically, we are not aware of that whether our applications are allocated to CO until CO get back to us for further questioning or until we get updates from call centre.
    Last edited by Kaashvi; 1st October 2019 at 09:59 PM.

Hi klong.. Sorry can you advise Is this Co allocation for smc applications made in Jan 2019?

I called last night and waited for about 20 mins, and there was no call-back options.
    Still waiting for the CO allocation...

Quote Originally Posted by hugo0215 View Post
    I called last night and waited for about 20 mins, and there was no call-back options.
    Still waiting for the CO allocation...
    Callbacks are not available:

- on weekends
    - from NZT 5:00 pm to midnight Monday to Friday.

I see.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yanco View Post
    Callbacks are not available:

- on weekends
    - from NZT 5:00 pm to midnight Monday to Friday.
    Glad they scrapped the after 5 call backs, the first time they called me back it was at 2am. I called them at about 6pm and never expected then to call back after 4 hours had passed but I was wrong. I think you can request one until 5pm and they will still call you back after 5.

A new Monday and the last week Before the Mid-October, still no movement for the Decembers

Quote Originally Posted by hugo0215 View Post
    A new Monday and the last week Before the Mid-October, still no movement for the Decembers
    Did you manage to talk to an immigration officer on the phone about your December application? If a CO is assigned to a case, they don't always inform the applicants. So They might have started moving forward but nobody might be aware of it. Would be nice if someone from December can confirm this with an officer over the phone.

Page 22 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2021222324 ... LastLast