Page 28 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: ITA Lodgement December 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Kaashvi View Post
    Dear Hugo0215,

When you are free, please help to call to INZ and update us the status. Thanks.
    I did, but still no reply and I have asked my LIA to write an email yesterday. So just waiting for his reply and I will keep you updated once there is anything new.

Quote Originally Posted by hugo0215 View Post
    I did, but still no reply and I have asked my LIA to write an email yesterday. So just waiting for his reply and I will keep you updated once there is anything new.
    Ok, thanks for sharing the updates. Hope you will receive a good news very soon..LIA can get more information compare to our phone call with INZ.

I usually call to INZ on Saturday which can be easily to catch up their line within 10 mins. Last Saturday I called up and they said my application is still waiting for CO and submitted on 17th Dec 2018.

Thanks.

Ok, thanks for sharing the updates. Hope you will receive a good news very soon..LIA can get more information compare to our phone call with INZ.

I usually call to INZ on Saturday which can be easily to catch up their line within 10 mins. Last Saturday I called up and they said my application is still waiting for CO and submitted on 17th Dec 2018.

Thanks.
    Thanks for the update.

Thanks.
    It seemed that there was still no movement for Decembers although they say they are allocating Cos to the December applicants

Congratulations itmanpreet.
    Sorry I am a bit confuse on your timeline. Is 10/10 is the date you get your JSV evisa?

The response to the escalation requested by my LIA. No clear answer to the time frame of CO allocation.

"Thank you for your email.

We have considered the request for escalation, but do not find that the application warrants prioritisation in this case. This application will remain in our queue pending allocation to an Immigration Officer. Please note that we are currently allocating work that was received early December 2018. Due to volumes we cannot guarantee any timeframe for when this application will be allocated.

For current processing times, please refer to our website:
    https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...sa-application

We appreciate your understanding that not all requests can be granted. Please note that INZ will not be responding to further communication regarding this request and the justification of our decision."
    Last edited by devarajl; 16th October 2019 at 09:06 AM.

Still December... that's truly terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankgo View Post
    Still December... that's truly terrible.
    It's tempting to write to the ombudsman and the press now they have confirmed officially through an FYI request to see if this pilot can be blocked from going any further for those applications in the queue. As it's only a pilot I would imagine now would be the to moan before the 3 months runs out and it becomes standard practice. The temptation to rally anyone on here to all complain is tempting if people thought it would get traction. Just doing it on your own they will probably just sweep the letter under the rug and carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by deverett View Post
    It's tempting to write to the ombudsman and the press now they have confirmed officially through an FYI request to see if this pilot can be blocked from going any further for those applications in the queue. As it's only a pilot I would imagine now would be the to moan before the 3 months runs out and it becomes standard practice. The temptation to rally anyone on here to all complain is tempting if people thought it would get traction. Just doing it on your own they will probably just sweep the letter under the rug and carry on.
    Deverett, I truely think we can organise a gathering to see how this should be taken up to the media and get some traction. SMC applications are totally sidelined in the normal que.

The government are unlikely to listen to you and others who have applied for Residence, I feel, because you don't have a vote. You can't unseat the politicians. I've often down the years seen people awaiting attention state that things would be different when they could take part in elections, as they would make their voices heard on behalf of migrants. Since most people don't carry on visiting the forum for long once they get established in NZ, and busy with their new lives, I have no way of knowing whether they're still paying attention to what is going on nowadays, but if you could find some way of reminding ex-migrant residents and citizens of the uncertainties of being in the INZ queue, which are far worse since their day, they might speak up for you.

Page 28 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2627282930 ... LastLast