Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: ITA Lodgement December 2018

Honestly speaking, it is useless to get prioritized as the case officer has not contacted me yet since I was allocated a Co two weeks ago.
    And the call center told me that there is no time-frame for the case officer to complete my case. It all depends the case officer.
    Endless waiting

Those stats are dodgy as. The visa categories are not per visa, "residency visa" can be one of at least 3 different visas, SMC, partnership or Talent accredited. It doesn't differentiate between them in the same way the processing times page does. I would have a guess that they are processing 75% of residency applications in the time frame but focusing on the escalations, prioritised and talent visas to keep the numbers down and not addressing the 25% that make up the rest. They have obviously stopped for a reason but are now just working the numbers to paper over the issue.

We’re gonna have an influx soon of residency applications from the exempt occupations. Large chunk will probably be caregivers

Quote Originally Posted by hugo0215 View Post
    Honestly speaking, it is useless to get prioritized as the case officer has not contacted me yet since I was allocated a Co two weeks ago.
    And the call center told me that there is no time-frame for the case officer to complete my case. It all depends the case officer.
    Endless waiting
    What should be done for our cases to move? Once we reach Dec then nothing will move till Feb.

Quote Originally Posted by devarajl View Post
    What should be done for our cases to move? Once we reach Dec then nothing will move till Feb.
    I don't think there will be any movement for this year. Just an endless waiting and most Cos will have an annual leave for Christmas Holiday.

Disappointed

Dear Friends,

Any updated dates for CO allocation?

Thanks.

Enjoy the upcoming holidays people... next year we'll have more energy to moan and whinge about our applications... By then it'll be more than a year for Dec 2018 applicants.

Not stressing anymore though since it's out of our hands really once we have lodged.

Quote Originally Posted by allune View Post
    Enjoy the upcoming holidays people... next year we'll have more energy to moan and whinge about our applications... By then it'll be more than a year for Dec 2018 applicants.

Not stressing anymore though since it's out of our hands really once we have lodged.
    Hi there.
    It doesn't look good at all. When you call immigration, what they say? Are you in an active queue? Just imagine you will receiv your result on 13th month as per their timeline. Which almost in 3 mnth.

Quote Originally Posted by ML2 View Post
    Hi there.
    It doesn't look good at all. When you call immigration, what they say? Are you in an active queue? Just imagine you will receiv your result on 13th month as per their timeline. Which almost in 3 mnth.
    It is not good. Even when you have case officer, the call center started to say there is no timeline for completing the application and it all depends on your case officer, which means 13 months is useless.

Quote Originally Posted by ML2 View Post
    Hi there.
    Unless they move the times again. Keep in mine it was much less than 13 months when most of us applied and the finish line has just been moved.

Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2930313233 ... LastLast