Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3031323334 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 346

Thread: ITA Lodgement December 2018

  1. #311
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    new zealand
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Any movements in December 2018 / January 2019 applicants??

  2. #312
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    49

    Default

    I called the call centre today and was informed to call back in 2 weeks to find out if I have been allocated a CO ( lodgement 20th Dec 2018). If still not allocated they said it will be escalated as I would have crossed 11 months of lodgement. I was only informed that they are still only allocating start of Dec 2018.
    Basically no progress at all..

  3. #313
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devarajl View Post
    I called the call centre today and was informed to call back in 2 weeks to find out if I have been allocated a CO ( lodgement 20th Dec 2018). If still not allocated they said it will be escalated as I would have crossed 11 months of lodgement. I was only informed that they are still only allocating start of Dec 2018.
    Basically no progress at all..
    May I know your title for the application?

  4. #314
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    26

    Default

    I called to INZ last Saturday and they said that I can expect to allocate my application to CO after Christmas holidays only which means on January only. My application lodgement date is 17/Dec/2018 and title is Software Engineer.

    Anyone knows what's the current CO allocation date for normal SMC queues?

    Thanks

  5. #315
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hugo0215 View Post
    May I know your title for the application?
    Industrial Sales

  6. #316
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaashvi View Post
    I called to INZ last Saturday and they said that I can expect to allocate my application to CO after Christmas holidays only which means on January only. My application lodgement date is 17/Dec/2018 and title is Software Engineer.

    Anyone knows what's the current CO allocation date for normal SMC queues?

    Thanks
    This means we, as usual, the call centre is just giving some information to just hang up.. Again back in the dark..

  7. #317
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaashvi View Post
    I called to INZ last Saturday and they said that I can expect to allocate my application to CO after Christmas holidays only which means on January only. My application lodgement date is 17/Dec/2018 and title is Software Engineer.
    They have been saying these things many times already but nothing ever happens.

  8. #318
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yanco View Post
    They have been saying these things many times already but nothing ever happens.
    I miss Erin - She would have elicited some information.

  9. #319
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    36,065

    Default

    Let's wish her well in her quiet time around the birth of her child.

  10. #320
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Let's wish her well in her quiet time around the birth of her child.
    Wishing all the best to the brave lady Miss.Erin for birth of her child.

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3031323334 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •