Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4142434445 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 499

Thread: ITA Lodgement December 2018

  1. #421
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    262

    Default

    I can confirm it was 14 months yesterday. 50% was at 5 months I believe.

  2. #422
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    151

    Default

    I checked yesterday and I'm pretty sure it was 15 Months already and hasn't gone up. My page monitor went off on it earlier today and only highlighted that the published date changed.

  3. #423
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    New zealand
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deverett View Post
    I checked yesterday and I'm pretty sure it was 15 Months already and hasn't gone up. My page monitor went off on it earlier today and only highlighted that the published date changed.
    I believe it will keep getting higher and higher until they figure out someday to deal with our qued applications. On a global level these lawmakers keep saying they believe in "KINDNESS" ,I wonder what sort of cruelty are they doing to us.

  4. #424
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squishmaster View Post
    I believe it will keep getting higher and higher until they figure out someday to deal with our qued applications. On a global level these lawmakers keep saying they believe in "KINDNESS" ,I wonder what sort of cruelty are they doing to us.
    Exactly, if they have to do that then could have just informed, so that we would not have applied or at least reconsidered our options. This sounds beyond cruelty to me and is having toll on mental well being

  5. #425
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    new zealand
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Hope we are all putting our thoughts into INZ complaint process & then onto the Ombudsman!

  6. #426
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    65

    Default

    I'm not too sure how the Ombudsman works, but I have been allocated a reference number for my complaint. Their email states they will contact me again once my complaint has been assessed. At least they haven't just discarded it as I have not officially complained to INZ first.

  7. #427
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    new zealand
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech View Post
    I'm not too sure how the Ombudsman works, but I have been allocated a reference number for my complaint. Their email states they will contact me again once my complaint has been assessed. At least they haven't just discarded it as I have not officially complained to INZ first.
    Yes thatís what I got too. They wonít necessarily know you havenít complained to INZ first and in their return correspondence they will potentially mention for you to seek resolution with INZ first

  8. #428
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Looks like INZ is still stuck at December 2018 - according to Immigration Manager at the Manukau Office.
    See details in my other thread.

  9. #429
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    564

    Default

    Still no movement in the SMC queue, according to an email reply received from an SMC manager today - the queue is still stuck at 11 December 2018. When I asked what the plan was to clear the backlog that is still growing, the answer was "The Manukau Office is currently resourced to meet the New Zealand Residence Programme as set out by the Cabinet (of New Zealand Government). The new programme has yet to be announced."

    I don't even know what that means!

  10. #430
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EGoodhue View Post
    Still no movement in the SMC queue, according to an email reply received from an SMC manager today - the queue is still stuck at 11 December 2018. When I asked what the plan was to clear the backlog that is still growing, the answer was "The Manukau Office is currently resourced to meet the New Zealand Residence Programme as set out by the Cabinet (of New Zealand Government). The new programme has yet to be announced."

    I don't even know what that means!
    Thanks for the update. Thatís depressing though! Was hoping something would have moved. Maybe now that parent category info is our they can focus on residence next! 🤞🏻

Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4142434445 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •