Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4647484950 LastLast

Thread: ITA Lodgement December 2018

Good money making system for INZ! Will update here the minute I have any news. Hopefully we can all exhale soon!

1 week since... has any of our applications progressed yet or was INZ just doing some lip service?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheech View Post
    Good money making system for INZ! Will update here the minute I have any news. Hopefully we can all exhale soon!
    I am starting to think that probably the only reason they haven't stopped the intake of SMC applications is because they need the cash-flow.

Quote Originally Posted by Astra View Post
    Dear Friends, Any Updates, where the queue reached... Is that dec 2018 guys allotted or not yet...
    I'm planning to give it another week before I check in with one of the SMC managers again about the front of the queue - checking any earlier than that is just going to lead to disappointment.

Eagerly waiting to hear that the front of the queue has entered in year 2019 😄

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by EGoodhue View Post
    I'm planning to give it another week before I check in with one of the SMC managers again about the front of the queue - checking any earlier than that is just going to lead to disappointment.
    Very true Ms EGoodhue, I am following you and hope you will contact them next week and come back with some good news. Hope for the bestt...

Just noticed that the processing timeframe stats on the INZ website haven't been updated for the month yet - they are still showing a 90% finalised within 15 month timeframe for SMC, in the 3 months to 1 February. Will be interesting to see what the stats update to for the 3 months to 1 March - given that allocation timeframes alone (not including assessment) for the majority of applications is now 14 months and 3 weeks.....

Hi all,

Got confirmation this morning from immigration manager that INZ is currently allocating non prioritised applications lodged 14th December 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by Yanco View Post
    Hi all,

Got confirmation this morning from immigration manager that INZ is currently allocating non prioritised applications lodged 14th December 2018.
    Thanks for the update YANCO

Thanks for the update

Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4647484950 LastLast