Page 50 of 86 FirstFirst ... 4849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: ITA Lodgement December 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Cheech View Post
    Hi. ESV based on smc being processed. So no job advertising/ labour market test and no new police clearance or medical. Basically exactly the same docs, just updated payslips/bank statements/partnership evidence. As far as I’m aware it’s valid for 1 year.
    Just FYI - ESV application submitted and lodged 6th March. Approved today and valid for a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheech View Post
    Just FYI - ESV application submitted and lodged 6th March. Approved today and valid for a year.
    Nice to see that they're processing at least one type of visa application with some urgency!!

Quote Originally Posted by EGoodhue View Post
    Nice to see that they're processing at least one type of visa application with some urgency!!
    Yes, but annoyingly the wrong one!

same, i received mine in 20 days, which took 4 months last year.

Confirmation from INZ today that they are still allocating applications lodged on 14 December 2018

Confirmation from INZ today that they are still allocating applications lodged on 14 December 2018
    Thanks for the updated Erin

So for 3 weeks, they have only moved 3 days from the queue. This is never going to end.

Considering the current situation everything is going to further slow down

https://www.health.govt.nz/news-medi...pdate-19-march

Hi Erin, thank you for your effort and update. Is it possible to know how many priority applications and non-priority applications allocated in the past weeks?

I think we have all given up just a little - had to go to page 2 to find this thread again!

Based on a post on FYI.org today, looks like non-priorty queue is still at 11/12/2018. https://fyi.org.nz/request/12774-re-...outgoing-22268

My previous email to the ombudsman was not accepted, as I had not yet complained officially to INZ. Had some time during the last few weeks, and so have now done this. Waiting for their response and will then again contact the Ombudsman, to add to the others here that have done this. I also want some of this Covid-19 compassion....My stress levels have been high since way before all this!

Page 50 of 86 FirstFirst ... 4849505152 ... LastLast