Page 68 of 72 FirstFirst ... 6667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: ITA Lodgement December 2018

Yes, I checked the reply.
    Thank you very much JandM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheech View Post
    So the end of the week has come and obvs no email from INZ telling me I have a CO yet... I did contact my local National MP who followed up with INZ on my behalf. They were advised today that I should be allocated a CO "within 4-10 weeks" !!!
    They even said "There is light at the end of the tunnel". One hell of a tunnel this
    Still no updates @Cheech ?

Quote Originally Posted by robbo1234 View Post
    Still no updates @Cheech ?
    Nothing here unfortunately

My friends application update:

2nd pc passed today.

File with INZ Support Services dept. Advised of 5 day delay to receive e visa.

CO mailed with this update.

Quote Originally Posted by areddy View Post
    My friends SMC application is passed on to 2nd person check today. Lodged in Jan 2020. Salary above 106k. CO allotted before lockdown. Case picked up two weeks ago, 15 mails in 15 days, rigorous follow up and the end is near.

INZ can be efficient if they want to be. Just that their priorities are different at the moment.
    Last edited by areddy; 1st July 2020 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by areddy View Post
    My friends application update:

2nd pc passed today.

File with INZ Support Services dept. Advised of 5 day delay to receive e visa.

CO mailed with this update.
    This is so depressing.

This aphorism comes to my mind.

Rich gets richer, while the poor gets poorer.

Now that the residency is sorted, they are free to look for other jobs, or do contract work, invest etc etc.
    While the lower wage earning members are struck with the same employer, unable to move jobs freely etc etc.

Well, the world is unfair. Politicians in NZ are feeding to that.

quick update on my application. The CO has asked for updated information of the same documents which were requested earlier. Only this time for extended period of time (from last 2 years). Seems to me that they are only trying to delay the decision, by saying they need more time to analyse more data which will be provided now. The request may be genuine but from recent INZ Behaviour, I am taking this negatively for now. Will update how it goes.
    Its been more than a year since a CO is assessing my application. what is most shocking to me that I was Granted an ESV on the basis of my under process SMC application. I am assuming that they must have verified most of the details for ESV application.

Asked immigration manager for an update. Was told that it will take another 2-3 weeks for the quality check to be completed. Went for quality check on 3rd June.

Quote Originally Posted by kurius View Post
    SMC. Lodgment date Nov 5, 2019.
    Finally, after a nearly 9-month long processing, we received our eVisas today. The SMC application was approved in principle on 19-June. Will share the full timeline soon.

Quote Originally Posted by kurius View Post
    Finally, after a nearly 9-month long processing, we received our eVisas today. The SMC application was approved in principle on 19-June. Will share the full timeline soon.
    Congratulations Kurius

Page 68 of 72 FirstFirst ... 6667686970 ... LastLast