Page 73 of 86 FirstFirst ... 7172737475 ... LastLast

Thread: ITA Lodgement December 2018

@Vccgg you give us hope! Congratulations! Is it too early to ask you about your updated timeline?

Don't forget to register to vote! https://vote.nz/enrolling/enrol-or-u...update-online/
    Last edited by allune; 14th July 2020 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by allune View Post
    @Vccgg you give us hope! Congratulations! Is it too early to ask you about your updated timeline?

Don't forget to register to vote! https://vote.nz/enrolling/enrol-or-u...update-online/
    Thank you Allune.

Signature doesn't fit more words in. Rest of the timeline is below:

After the lockdown i was told my application was back in the queue as my CO got a new position.
    Don't know when i got the new CO, but i got an email asking for ird documents for last 3 months on 3rd June, which i sent straight away.
    And my employer got a call asking if i still have the job, same duties. The answer was yes.
    And i got an email later that afternoon that my application was sent for quality check. Yesterday the online status changed to approved and today i got the confirmation letter.
    Thank you.

https://www.parliament.nz/en/pb/peti...log-of-skilled

Hope we have all shared & signed this petition for SMC backlogs. It closes this Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by Cheech View Post
    No, got my LIA to ask for update. My update call to INZ on Thursday said I wasnt allocated yet, and LIA contacted them today and they said I had been allocated today.
    My current employer received correspondence from INZ on Friday after 5pm asking for confirmation I am still employed. Not sure what all was asked, but at least its something! Every little bit is an inch in the right direction! Will see on Monday if LIA has been contacted for updated info.

Out of the blue, CO called for the telephonic interview. That was unusual because normally they update client's Lawyer. Interview went fine. after interview when I asked when can I expect a decision. She said she is still assessing the file and if she do not need any further information. She will try to finish the application by the first week of next Month. Some of my friends have got their residence approved after lockdown. So it looks like things have started to move for SMC applications.

They don't need to inform client's lawyer re- client interview. I was interviewed and later i informed my lawyer about it.
    Fingers crossed. You will get the positive result soon 🤞

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Preet91 View Post
    Out of the blue, CO called for the telephonic interview. That was unusual because normally they update client's Lawyer. Interview went fine. after interview when I asked when can I expect a decision. She said she is still assessing the file and if she do not need any further information. She will try to finish the application by the first week of next Month. Some of my friends have got their residence approved after lockdown. So it looks like things have started to move for SMC applications.
    Good Luck @Preet91 .

When is your lodgement date?

14 December 2018

Confirmation from a Technical Advisor at INZ today the oldest application in the non-priority queue is currently dated the 20 December 2018

Page 73 of 86 FirstFirst ... 7172737475 ... LastLast