Page 75 of 86 FirstFirst ... 7374757677 ... LastLast

Thread: ITA Lodgement December 2018

Details received via an OIA regarding the volume of non-priority applications lodged in the final days of 2018:

"As at 29 July 2020 the following number of applications were accepted on the below dates:

Total applications
    • 21 December 2018: 39
    • 24 December 2018: 32
    • 27 December 2018: 12
    • 28 December 2018: 05

Non-allocated applications
    • 21 December 2018: 30
    • 24 December 2018: 24
    • 27 December 2018: 11
    • 28 December 2018: 04

Please note that the above figures are broken down into total applications on hand and separately, non-allocated applications. The total applications show the total undecided applications which have come from the non-priority queue. The non-allocated applications show the applications as of 29 July 2020 which remain unallocated in the non-priority queue.

The difference between the two columns shows the amount from the non-priority queue which are currently allocated to an Immigration Officer for assessment but remain undecided."

So this proves that INZ are allocating non-priority applications out of date order, as 8 applications lodged on 24 Dec have already been allocated while there are still 30 applications lodged on 21 Dec still waiting in the queue.

Does these allocated applications fall under onshore or offshore category? Mine offshore (from India) application lodgement date is 07 December, 2018. Should I be worrying and concerned more now?

Thanks,
    Gaurav

Quote Originally Posted by Gaurav.nz023 View Post
    Does these allocated applications fall under onshore or offshore category? Mine offshore (from India) application lodgement date is 07 December, 2018. Should I be worrying and concerned more now?

Thanks,
    Gaurav
    Offshore SMC application processing are currently on hold. So I presume list above excludes offshore applicants. I don't expect processing of applications by offshore applicants to start anytime soon due to COVID.

Non-priority queue is still at 21 December 2018

Priority queue is at 8 June 2020

A big jump forward in the queue today - applications lodged on 17 January 2019 are now being allocated. It can take an immigration officer up to 5 working days to undertake their initial assessment, so it could be up to a week after you're file is actually allocated before you hear anything from your CO or know you've been allocated.

Quote Originally Posted by EGoodhue View Post
    A big jump forward in the queue today - applications lodged on 17 January 2019 are now being allocated. It can take an immigration officer up to 5 working days to undertake their initial assessment, so it could be up to a week after you're file is actually allocated before you hear anything from your CO or know you've been allocated.
    Thank you for sharing it. I was allocated CO on 7th Aug, and she made first contact on 17th Aug / Monday. Her email stated :-

“I ll be in touch with you during the week about additional information requirements, if any.”

She did not ask any thing from me or from my employer yet.

She does not need any thing from me as she has not contacted, right?
    Last edited by Tariq Shahzad; 21st August 2020 at 03:01 PM.

My application is sent to Special Assessment Team in Porirua, Wellington by my CO. Again in queue, waiting for the new CO. already assessed by two COs and now waiting third one. Does anyone know how much longer it takes for SAT to finish their assessment?

Quote Originally Posted by Preet91 View Post
    My application is sent to Special Assessment Team in Porirua, Wellington by my CO. Again in queue, waiting for the new CO. already assessed by two COs and now waiting third one. Does anyone know how much longer it takes for SAT to finish their assessment?
    You know any reasons for this ?

asked from my CO by my lawyer bu she would no say.

Page 75 of 86 FirstFirst ... 7374757677 ... LastLast